Patrimony

We deny to claim "any Superiority to ourself
to defyne, decyde, or determyn any Article or Poynt
of the Christian Fayth and Relligion,
or to chang any Ancient Ceremony of the Church
from the Forme before received and observed
by the Catholick and Apostolick Church."

Norman Simplicity

Norman Simplicity
Click image for original | © Vitrearum (Allan Barton)

Monday, September 22, 2014

DOMINICA I post Pentecosten (Ambrosian rite)

Ingressa: (Ps. 85: 1b, 2b-3a) Inclina Domine aurem tuam, et exaudi me: salvum fac servum tuum Deus meus sperantem in te. Miserere mihi; quoniam ad te clamabo tota die.

Psalm 86. Inclina, Domine. BOW down thine ear, O LORD, and hear me; * for I am poor, and in misery. 2 Preserve thou my soul, for I am holy: * my God, save thy servant that putteth his trust in thee. 3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord; * for I will call daily upon thee.

Oratio super populum: Deus, in te sperantium fortitudo, invocantibus nostris adesto propitius, et, quia sine te nihil potest mortalis infirmitas, gratiae tuae praesta semper auxilium, ut, in exsequendis mandatis tuis, et voluntate tibi et actione placeamus. Per Dominum ...

O God, the strength of all those who put their trust in thee: Mercifully accept our prayers; and because, through the weakness of our mortal nature, we can do no good thing without thee, grant us the help of thy grace, that in keeping thy commandments we may please thee both in will and deed; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Lectio Actuum Apostolorum: Acts x: 34-48a.

Psallmelus: (Ps 22: 4) Si ambulem in medio umbræ mortis, non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es, Domine. Vs. Virga tua et baculus tuus, ipsa me consolata sunt.

Psalm 23. Dominus regit me. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; * for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.

Epistola Beati Pauli Apostoli ad Corinthios prima: I Corinthians xv: 24-38a.

Halleluiah: (Ps. 94: 1) Venite, exultemus Domino, jubilemus Deo salutari nostro: Halleluiah.

Psalm 95. Venite, exultemus. O COME, let us sing unto the LORD; * let us heartily rejoice in the strength of our salvation. Alleluia.

Lectio sancti Evangelij secundum Marcum: Mark xvi: 14-20.

Antiphona Post Evangelium: (Ps. 61: 9) Sperate in eo omnis conventus plebis: effundite coram illo corda vestra; quia Deus adiutor noster est.

Psalm 62. Nonne Deo? 8 O put your trust in him alway, ye people; * pour out your hearts before him, for God is our hope.

Oratio super sindonem: Deus, qui te in rectis et sinceris manere pectoribus asseris: da nobis tua gratia tales exsistere, in quibus habitare digneris. Per Dominum ...

Offertorium: (Ps. 29: 2-3a) Exaltabo te Domine; quoniam suscepisti me, nec delectasti inimicos meos super me. Domine, clamavi ad te; sanasti me.

Psalm 30. Exaltabo te, Domine. I WILL magnify thee, O LORD; for thou hast set me up, * and not made my foes to triumph over me. 2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee; * and thou hast healed me.

Oratio super oblatem: Hostias nostras tibi, Domine, dicatas placatus assume: et ad perpetuum nobis tribue provenire subsidium. Per Dominum ...

Confractorium: (Ps. 1: 2b, 3c) Qui meditabitur in lege Domini die ac nocte, dabit fructum suum in tempore suo.

Psalm 1. Beatus vir qui non abiit. In his law will he exercise himself day and night * that [he] will bring forth his fruit in due season.

Transitorium: Accepta Christi munera sumamus Dei gratia, non ad iudicium, sed ad salvandas animas.

When we receive the gift of Christ, we obtain God's grace; not to judgement, but for the salvation of souls.

Oratio post communionem: Tantis Domine repleti muneribus, præsta, quæsumus: ut et dona salutaria capiamus, et a tua laude numquam cessemus. Per Dominum ...

We beseech thee, O Lord, that through this holy sacrament, by which you refresh and strengthen us, we may lay hold of the gift of life everlasting and never cease from thy praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment