Patrimony

We deny to claim "any Superiority to ourself
to defyne, decyde, or determyn any Article or Poynt
of the Christian Fayth and Relligion,
or to chang any Ancient Ceremony of the Church
from the Forme before received and observed
by the Catholick and Apostolick Church."

Norman Simplicity

Norman Simplicity
Click image for original | © Vitrearum (Allan Barton)

Friday, June 12, 2015

Epic fail

OK -- I'm a failure. I cannot keep even my own strictures. But I think I must be losing my mind. It may be the heady combination of Emma Sulkowicz (aka Mattress Girl), Caitlyn Jenner, Rachel Dolezal, and Godfrey Elfwick (*no* links here!). I washed them down with gin and cough syrup and the result was both potent and toxic. I suffered auditory hallucinations of sodomites with unpleasant accents and had strange visions of members of the church of 815 wearing lace and cappa magnas!

Dear Father D: You don't have to be Katholic to be Krazy!

So when I discovered that The Seventh Annual Provincial Conference of the "Society of Catholic Priests" will take place on 7-10 October 2015 here in Denver, Colorado, I lost my composure altogether. I may never recover completely.

Here is three of their line-up (*no* links *here* either). I think pictures speak louder than words.

Nadia Bolz-Weber

Frank Griswold

Alberto Cutie

*****

Cisgendered? Black? Wildebeests? Who can tell!

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment